Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amazing Elizabeth !!!

August Issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Elizabeth Beeler is smart, thrifty and very creative. We met on a shoot she styled for one of my cottages and we have been fast friends and kindred spirits since that time. This is a great article so check it out.

She stenciled this  herself..she loves projects and especially  the " hands on" kind. Her  house is so wonderful !!!

The best news is she is coming in two weeks to  stay at my office (a home away from home) and we are doing another one.. This time for HGTV Magazine. She can meet my new assistant Amanda and we can get Anna involved and we can have soooooooooooo much fun!!!!
Work is fun..how lucky am I to love what I do. Once we dismantled almost an
entire house to style it and laughed all the time we were working. I think the homeowners wondered if we were crazy...maybe a little. 

No comments: