Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Splash Shack Cottage..Love !!!!




Memorial Day is around the corner so I am sharing a few cottages for great vacations to happen here..Tybee Island fun and the relaxing cottage living..
www.tybeecottages.com

a fun private pool
A cozy wonderful kitchen
dinner is served!!!
porch fun
Happy colors!!!
grab your book, your kindle, or your margarita!!!!
a wonderful cottage on a quiet shady street
love this  ( the owners of the cottage have twin girls and she made this sign to hang on the fence

SPLASH SHACK COTTAGE

For more photos of bedrooms and bath go to www.tybeecottages.com
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the 'Splash Shack'. Miss it dearly and need to get back there to spend a week or two.

Unknown said...

Your right it is a very special place

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

love it, dying over the sign I need one of those lol

Kathi said...

Love your "Happy" colors! What is your "go to" white paint? I want to paint my living room walls and trim. I have about 15 paint chips!

I found a white slipcovered sofa at "my" thrift store yesterday! So happy! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it.

cabins mt carmel