Thursday, February 16, 2012

For The Love Of Shopping.............Celadon

I have loved to shop since I was born..I do believe!!!!
I probably would have ask to stop by the first store on the way home from the hospital if it were possible.
In my line of work, shopping is a necessity so I feel lucky to have chosen this this line of work.
Last week I took a client to Charleston South Carolina on a "fabric hunt"! We dropped by one of my favorite store to see  what was new, exciting and different. There is so much to see you could spend a week just taking it all in...................
When we walked through the door, my client (who is a serious world traveler) said "this is the first store I have ever walked into and LOVED ever single thing in it!!"
one stop shopping....................

great kids department  designing children's rooms are so much fun!!!

love this!!!


the store front (sorry about the reflections of the car)




I love these chaises !!! (beautiful leather)

I bought the green rusty crusty one for an additional "closet" in my 641 square foot cottage

beautiful colors at amazing prices. ...


lamps . art . rugs .furniture. fabrics. linens. throw pillows..


great sea grass rugs

one of  a kind.... unique ..interesting..
 china ..silks...mirrors....
One stop shopping.......for certain

I NEED this tin rolling cart but I'd have to add on a room.

a great price but my addition would cost close to $75,000.

a great night's sleep...in the making

 Erin at House of Turquoise needs to see these..

dining table and chairs....

fabrics for $15.00 dollars a yard
It is celadonathome.com and is located in Mt. Pleasant South Carolina. Plan to spend several hours...so much to see.

5 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Gorgeous gorgeous store!!! I wanna go! waaaaaaa.

mollie's mom said...

Oh my goodness... I am a longtime fan of Celadon. I go way back to previous, smaller locations. I'm a landlocked in Atlanta gal from the Lowcountry ( actually born in Charleston)and one of my regular stops when I'm in Charleston or out on IOP is Celadon. I love everything I've gotten their and I'm in love with those turquoise lamps!
Marcie @madebymolliesmom

Simple Daisy said...

Oh my....I'd go bananas in that store!! How fabulous!!

Tiffany said...

LOVE that store!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Shopping HEAVEN! Found you at the beach cottage love blog. Great blog you have. Now following...please come check out the farmhosue porch!
♥Linsey