Monday, October 31, 2011

My New Assistant................

   Happy Halloween...........................tee hee!!!
 

Actually......................
 My assistant  Kristin has taken a full time job and so I will have to carry on her organizational skills. She was sad to leave but needed to work a full week. I will miss her because we laughed most of the time and she was great at keeping things in order.
Here is a photo of her with her new engagement ring. She is very talented and loves things in perfect order. She want to be "on stand by" for me but I think her plate will be full and so will her day on her new job.


We use the bath tub at the office for storing pillows when there are several jobs in the works.  We were acting very silly and Kristin couldn't resist falling in the tub.
The holidays are upon us and school will be out soon. I am helping Anna with a wedding this weekend so she will be around to help me if I need extra hands, feet or brains until next year.

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Awww. Wish I lived closer. I would be your assistant in a skinny New York minute!

jmac said...

...and "I" would be her assistant in a skinny Louisiana minute!!!
How fun that would be....sigh....!

Kayakbanker said...

How about a Virginia banker? Gosh knows the government is giving us plenty of reasons to run like the wind away from banking...lol
C

Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I never use my tub and I have WAY more pillows than should be legally allowed. Hmmmm ... I wonder if ...

Thanks for your always inspiring blog ~
Mary