Sunday, October 2, 2011

Do you think my truck is full enough???????????????

It's going to be a crazy week and if my truck is any indication of what lies ahead.......get ready!!!!
Photo shoot this week and two jobs to wrap up.
I had to share this insanity ....... I know that you would say ...."forget about it!"It is Sunday"
Thanks, I will......
I think all work and no play makes......for a dull and stressful life.!!!!!!



............maybe not DULL by VERY VERY stressful


Found these great bar stool and rugs at World Market yesterday . They were 1/4 of what I had planned to pay for one great and wonderful stool. I will be "pondering while I play", as to what I will do to them.


I could not see out of the passenger side window because there were so many euro inserts .. like giant marshmallow taking over my truck......!!!!
The fabric is going to be one throw pillow on the yummy rusty crusty leather sofa.
The boxes I have recycled in to" packing my stuff "boxes for the next leg of my journey.... Hang around it will be a doozie!!!!

PS. Thanks for all you encouraging words. I feel like I have friends around the world that I would have never know had it not been for BLOG LAND.

8 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Yes, dear Jane...your truck is Lippin' full. (maybe you wouldn't notice if I hopped in...looks fun}

Kayakbanker said...

OH Jane you need an assistant...remember me when you hire another one! A Yummy Brew...sure to yield great things.
C
CottageCrazy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely! LOL!

Just wish you had a camera filming so we could have seen the trip via youtube!

Best wishes on the furniture rehabs - thanks for sharing!

Linda
beachside cottage

Dotti said...

Jane, Love your blog! I live in Sav (Wilmgt Isl) but only know you thru blogland. Your designs are fun and classic, all at the same time. Can't wait to see your next project.

AndeM1 said...

I too would be happy to come to Tybee to help you out!!!! Looks like my kind of FUN! Have fun....can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies!!!

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

Keep breathing, and stop for a cuppa every now and then ~ you can handle it!

Michelle in Saskatoon said...

hI; just came upon your blog through a link, and "World Market" sounded familiar, and i scrolled back through some posts, and by coincidence, I stopped at World of Yo today! it was great, the people were very friendly, and it was very busy! but I did notice the silver chairs and tables which I liked very much! Michelle (Landings, Sav)

Duncan said...

Nope, not at all! You can still squeeze in a passenger or two... haha! But kidding aside, you sure seem to have had a good buy! Thank goodness for the truck, or else guilt of passing up a good purchase would have stalked you 'til you reached home!

- Duncan Moredock