Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year .. New Project.. New Attitude....

A new and very special project has come my way. I am excited about being able to create new and different things for an old hardware store.
I am excited about the new year and the clean slate it always brings my way. Of course I still write the year as 2010 until the middle of march..... Actually I have very few clocks in my life because I never want to know how behind I am.
I have so much to learn about so many things and I can't wait to get started.
In the construction business, the holidays are very unproductive and as a designer things are on hold as well.
. The New year always gives me hope.....and time to rethink the future and appreciate the past.
Happy New Year!!!









 

4 comments:

joanie said...

Will be eager to see the "afters" on this project. Good luck and have fun.

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Great building, Can't wait to see you work your magic on this place

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is hard to sit through the holidays, when there are exciting things in the offing! You are right though, it does give time to think (too much!)

Have a wonderful 2011~

Kathi said...

Wow! What a great project! I love all of the old details inside. Can't wait to see what you do here!